* Note: This page is for downloading instructor resources not the student eBook, click here for the Student Resource page.
To access or download the Instructor Resource Site you will need the following:
(If you have already registered and been verified, you can click here to access the Instructor Resources.)
1 – Gmail or other email account registered as a Google account
If you don’t have a Gmail or Google account you can click here create one for free.
2 – Be verified as an instructor and authorized by Naper Publishing customer support
If your sales rep hasn’t already completed this step for you, please email us from the account you would like to use to access the site. Once we can verify you are an instructor, we will provide access.
If you need further assistance, please contact us at: CustomerSupport@NaperPublishing.com phone: 630.615.2050 option 1
A Quick Step by Step guide to downloading a file from the Instructor Resource site.
To download a file from the Documents List
- Sign in to your Gmail or google account.
- Select “Drive” from the black bar across the top of the home screen
- Select the “Shared with me” folder and click “IM10e Instructor Resources”
- Click the checkbox(es) next to the item(s) that you’d like to download.
- Expand the More drop-down menu, and select Download…
- If multiple items are selected, they’ll be compressed into a .zip file
- Click Download
A Visual Guide to downloading a file from the Instructor Resource site.